A beginning to end playthrough of Electronic Art’s 1994 3DO game, Twisted: The Game Show.
A real novelty piece when it came out, Twisted provided a wholly original take on the game show genre by giving a tongue-in-cheek middle finger to the slew of Wheel of Fortune ports that appeared on every system known to man. Using an enormous amount of video, Twisted’s insane sense of humor challenges players to be the first to ascend the 90 story tall “Palindrome,” a DNA shaped staircase that paves the way toward the grand prize – a trip to reality!
Challenges, bonuses, and penalties are littered across the play field, and the minigames, though repetitive, are pretty amusing for a couple of playthroughs. Just don’t bother playing this one-player. It was meant to be a party game, and requires at least two people to have any fun with whatsoever.
A neat game overall. If you like game show adaptations but get tired of the same stuff over and over, this is an excellent way to spend an hour.
No cheats were used during the recording of this video.
NintendoComplete ( punches you in the face with in-depth reviews, screenshot archives, and music from classic 8-bit NES games!
Visit for the latest updates!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách download game SWAT 4 việt hóa miễn phí
- Cách chơi baccarat luôn thắng bạn đã biết chưa?
- Hé lộ game fps offline gay cấn nhất dành cho các game thủ năm 2020
- Christmas Crush Holiday Swapper Candy Match 3 Game | Christmas Games | Santa Claus gameplay
- Plants vs. Zombies – Real Life Sticker Album! COMPLETE!