A playthrough of Sega’s 2010 light gun shooter for the Nintendo Wii, Gunblade NY. Released as part of the compilation “Gunblade NY & L.A. Machineguns Arcade Hits Pack”.
Played through on the default difficulty settings. I play through both the Easy and the Hard courses – the Hard course begins at 12:38.
What a great pair of arcade shooters – this was well worth the $30 asking price when it was first released. The Wii controller is the perfect fit for both of them. Gunblade NY was originally released in the arcades in 1996 and ran on Sega’s Model 2 hardware. Model 2 was a powerhouse in the mid-90s, blowing past just about any other consumer-level hardware in terms of its processing power (and costing a fortune, understandably, to do so – especially since it was driving a 50″ screen like in this cabinet). Even if it looks simple by modern standards, it’s blazing fast and smooth – and still looks great!
No cheats were used during the recording of this video.
NintendoComplete ( punches you in the face with in-depth reviews, screenshot archives, and music from classic 8-bit NES games!
Visit for the latest updates!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách download game SWAT 4 việt hóa miễn phí
- Hé lộ game fps offline gay cấn nhất dành cho các game thủ năm 2020
- Christmas Crush Holiday Swapper Candy Match 3 Game | Christmas Games | Santa Claus gameplay
- Plants vs. Zombies – Real Life Sticker Album! COMPLETE!
- Princess elsa dancing with the prince in the castle | games elsa for kids