In this video tutorial, I will show you a possible working method for the Internet Explorer issue. You may notice such a message in the IE settings tab: “Some settings are managed by your system administrator”. This may be very annoying and it also locks the ability to change IE settings.
So here are the steps to possibly fix this issue:
1. Run the Regedit
2. Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwarePoliciesMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain
3. Delete the entire ‘Internet Explorer’ keys chain and exit the Registry Editor.
4. If needed, reboot your PC or just restart Internet Explorer.
5. Then go back to IE settings tab and check whether this method worked for you.
Why did this method work for me? I did previously few changes in the Registry Editor that were related and dedicated to Internet Explorer settings, and as a result, this issue appeared. For sure, for some people this method won’t be helpful at all and they probably would need to reset IE settings or if some users do have a Windows Pro version, then they might find a solution for this problem in the Group Policy Editor which I don’t have as I use Windows 10 Home edition.
Hope you liked my video. In case you chase any problems or have some IT related questions then please let me know in the comments or inform me via my emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed my video then please LIKE and SHARE my video with others and also don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE for more clever IT and technology tutorials!!!! Cheers 😉
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ecotown-phumy.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn chọn CPU AMD theo card đồ họa và kinh phí cho game thủ
- Hướng dẫn download và dùng phần mềm dự toán G8 full Crack miễn phí
- Tìm hiểu về một số máy tìm kiếm phổ biến được nhiều người chọn dùng
- [VUI SỐNG MỖI NGÀY] Bí quyết sống khỏe từ việc ăn uống
- Song Ji Hyo Khiến K-net Bấn Loạn Vì Trẻ Xinh Tựa Như Nữ Thần