A global-survival game where you must make laws as a group for the world to survive in a sensitive ecosystem.
Hey all and welcome to my Eco Let’s Play Gameplay series (S-1)
Ⓚ Watch more Eco let’s play gameplay here in my playlist.
• Season 1►
Ⓚ Some other gameplay / lets play playlists you might be interested in.
• 7 Days to Die►
• Space Engineers►
• The Forest►
• This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
Ⓚ Feel like Subscribing?►
My Friends YouTube Channels:
• Game Edged►
Ⓚ Check out my Patreon if you would like to show some support. There are reward tiers here too as a thank you for your support►
Ⓚ Social Media
• Follow my Stream for live gameplay of games like Creativerse, 7 Days to Die, Space Engineers, Project Zomboid, and many others. Check the schedule while you’re there►
• Like my Kage848 Facebook page here►
• Follow me on Twitter for up to date info about my current/upcoming gameplay / lets play video’s and my upcoming streams►
Eco Gameplay Information:
Enter the world of Eco, where you must team-up to build civilization and prevent a disaster, using resources from a fully simulated ecosystem, where your every action affects the lives of countless species.
Will you and your fellow builders collaborate successfully, creating laws to guide player actions, finding a balance that takes from the ecosystem without damaging it? Or will the world be destroyed by short-sighted choices that pollute the environment in exchange for immediate resource gains? Or, do players act too slowly, and the world is consumed by a disaster that could have been avoided if you developed the right technology? In Eco, you must find a balance as a group if the world is to survive.
Eco Gameplay Features:
• Everything you do affects the ecosystem, and players can destroy their food supply and world (server-wide permadeath)
• Create a player-run government to make decisions as a group, proposing and voting on laws
• Use data gathered from the world to propose and vote on laws as a group. Debate with scientific argumentation.
• Create a player-run economy that allows you to sell not only good but services in the form of server-enforced contracts (simulating a player driven quest system).
• PvP takes the form of a player-run criminal justice system. Breaking the player-made laws can result in arrest and punishment.
• Your food level determines your skill-increase rate, making food very important and tying players directly to the ecosystem from which it comes.
• A game with goals higher than entertainment. We plan to build it for schools as an augmented classroom world students share.
There are tons of great websites out there to help with tutorials, guides, resources and general gameplay tips. Check these sites out here:
The Eco subreddit►
The Eco wiki►
You can download Eco from one of the following official websites.
Download Eco from the Steam store here►
Download Eco from the official website here►
Eco Kickstarter page here►
Is Eco a good game? Or should you pass? Check out some reviews here►
Eco Trailer can be found here►
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ecotown-phumy.com/game/
My favorite part of this video is when you complain about not being able to split stacks minutes after shift-clicking and saying that doesn't do anything. Ha!
sigh As long as you have dirt, logs, boards, any type of blocks really, you have scaffolding. Don't complain if you fail to use what they give you! You can jump up a block at a time, and place blocks pretty much wherever you want, just step up outside and make a temp platform around what you are building.
just craft torch and forget about brasiers. Torches are good light sources, pretty sure they are infinite too.
Kage, you should placed the stairs between the house and the furnace building. It'll look prettier and you would have more free space.
ether you were super unlucky with your mine or I was supper lucky with mine. like i found loads of copper iron and gold on my server all in my mine. the only thing i haven't found is coal
If you did all the grinding off camera, would there be anything to record? Don't get me wrong – I like watching Eco and would love to play it, but all the videos I've watched have had a lot of grinding to the gameplay.
for the charcoal, what you want is the resource cost reduction more then the craft time. You really should check what the skill unlocks more :/ And as for craft speed, if you are going to use charcoal to make charcoal, crafting speed also increase your total amount as you need less charcoal burning to make 1 charcoal…
NICE kage keep these episodes coming out like hot cakes
it's getting about time to fix ur house AND land area….PUT THE OTHERS TO SHAME
kage you should try hellion you can do multiplayer with it too
Kage anti-semitic confirmed 1:08 charcoal made from 20,000 jews XD
I don't care if there is a bit of a grind to a game it was also nicer it was mentioned from the very start. so Kage848 the video's are going to need some grinding in the because if there wasn't you would would have been done it like 6 videos so commenters you we're pre told from the start. love your work Kage848 xx